Welcome to Zentara Spa and Massage. The safety of our customers and staff has always been our highest priority at Zentara Spa and Massage. So, our response to the COVID-19 pandemic is to implement new, more intensive policies, to protect both customers and staff, as well as to contribute to the reduction of community spread COVID-19.
We are committed to providing a safe and clean environment based on the reopening protocol for personal care establishments from the county of Los Angeles Department of the health officer. (Effective on June 19th, 2020) http://www.ph.lacounty.gov/media/coronavirus/
You will find our new appointment procedures, and our new cleaning and disinfecting protocols below. We wish to provide a safe and satisfying experience for our customers. If you have any questions about new procedures, we are happy to answer.
New Cleaning and Disinfecting Protocols:
Zentara Spa and Massage places cleanliness and sanitation at the forefront of daily routines.
- All massage linens, pillowcases, face sheets and blankets must be changed after each service.
- All items on every massage station will either be new and unused or disinfected before each service.
- All high touch surfaces, i.e.: restroom, counters, sink, lockers, showers, credit card terminal and door handles will be disinfected frequently.
- Massage Therapists must have temperatures read upon arrival to work.
- Massage Therapists are required to always wear face masks and face shields.
- Massage Therapists must wash hands before and after massage sessions. Disposable gloves should be worn for service upon request.
- Massage Therapists must have their own equipment, sharing held items are minimized or eliminated.
New Appointment and Standard Sessions Procedures:
- Please call to make an appointment at 626-359-6000
- Proof of full vaccination is required for customers.
- Face coverings are required for customers and will continue to wear face masks during the entire massage session. Face covering must cover the nose and mouth.
- No additional friends / family /guests or children will be permitted in the facility. However, if the customer is a parent / nurse/aid to someone with a disability, some exceptions will be allowed.
- Follow 6 feet social distancing signs on the floor.
- Fill out the intake form, receive a temperature check before starting the session.
- Wash or Sanitize hands before and after the massage session.
Please call to reschedule as soon as possible if you:
- have a fever, or have felt feverish.
- have a cough.
- have a shortness of breath or any difficulty breathing.
- have chills or repeated shaking with chills.
- have muscle pain or weakness.
- have a headache or sore throat.
- have other flu-like symptoms.
- have loss of taste or smells.
* Reschedule or Cancellation fee will be temporarily waived. *
** Rescheduled appointment must be made within 14 days. **
We Appreciate All Your Support and Look Forward to Welcoming You Back Into Our Session. Zentara Spa and Massage